Fully-Funded Boost for your Business – Help to Grow: Management
Posted on 26th May 2023
The fully-funded Help to Grow: Management course delivers professional learning focussed on practical outcomes for your business.
If you are looking to develop your business or advance your management career this course will make a real difference. It will teach small to medium-sized businesses to:
• Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
• Learn how to innovate in your business to adapt and build resilience
• Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
• Develop your value proposition and reach into new markets
• Improve employee engagement impacting on retention and recruitment
• Network and learn alongside business leaders from a range of different sectors
• Develop a Growth Action Plan to drive your business forward
Provided by the University of Leicester School of Business and designed for owners and managers in SMEs with 5-249 employees.
The course is delivered online over 12 weeks (5 hours a week) and includes 4 in-person workshops and 10 hours of 1:1 business mentoring.
With start dates are available every 4-5 months, find out more at www.le.ac.uk/helptogrow or get in touch at email@example.com.
Share this post: